Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Theme

With 2015 firmly behind us, I'm ready to roll out the project I've prepared for 2016. Every month will have a focus along the lines of Fruits of the Spirit. Monthly topics are subject to change, but a tentative schedule is as follows:

January - Faith
February - Love
March - Hope
April - Patience
May - Perseverance
June - Prayer
July - Charity
August - Family and Friends
September - Peace
October - Joy
November - Gratitude
December - Forgiveness

Not every post will address the month's topic, and I hope to include posts about minimalism, and planning/organization, as well as the usual posts about things that bring me joy (like owl videos!).

I've never planned my blogs before, so this is quite an undertaking! The first post for the Month of Faith should be coming to you in the next week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment